38 Davison Road, Wilson Beach QLD 4800
Absolute Oceanfront Location House - Property ID: 984524
Wilson Beach is a small beach settlement 2 km north-west of Conway Beach. The 300 m long beach faces due south across the sand flats and channel of the Proserpine River. The beach consists of a steep high tide beach, fronted by a 200 m wide sand flat, then the river channel. There is a tidal pool located in the centre of the beach, backed by a small reserve, and a boat ramp on the rocks at the southern end.
- Bring the timber floors back to their glory
- 2 bedrooms, bathroom and interior laundry
- Corner location, great access on side and rear of the propertyhttps://app.idashboard.com.au/real_estate?searchmylistings=1#ofi_tab_view
- Great block of 693m2
- Good size separate garaging
- Huge underneath area of the house
An opportunity awaits some lucky purchaser to pick up this well-loved and well-worn beach house in Wilson Beach. I wonder just who the successful/lucky buyer will be!
* Please note that there will be no offers taken prior to auction.
* Please note that there was no water ingress under the home from Cyclone Debbie. I believe that this was the only house not to have been flooded.
Call Anne McDonald on 0402 856 159 for inspection times.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Land Size Approx. - 693 m2